How to notify the registration to the students of Chiang Mai University.

- Students and parents of students contact the registrar of the district or residential district of its own so let us move away from hometown. Registration is at the university 239 Huay Kaew Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai , The Registrar will issue a notice to move.

- Students or parents of students contact the dormitory’s student application period.

The notification to the source.
•  Notice to move 1 set (2 pages)
•  A copy of student ID cards (The certified copies)


  1. 1. Any questions, please contact the service benefits, University dormitory office.
  2. 2. The service benefits and University dormitory office is cooperate in with the
  3. 3. Students wishing to apply for a scholarship or student loan, must move to the destination After submission of grant applications all successfully.